Green Spaces and Beautiful Views
Step into the enchanting world of D’Arcy, where nature meets community in the most delightful way. This magical land is designed to bring people together, connecting residents with their neighbors and the great outdoors. With plenty of open spaces, playgrounds, and a network of pathways, you’ll have countless opportunities to interact with mother nature. Run, walk, bike, and play – all while enjoying breathtaking views of the majestic Rockies.
Come rain or shine, D’Arcy has something to offer for every season. When winter rolls around, grab your skates and head over to the completed skating rink in phase one. It’s the perfect spot for a family skate, with the stunning mountain backdrop providing a picture-perfect setting. And when summer arrives, make your way to the D’Arcy Ranch Golf Club, which offers 18 holes of golf within walking distance of your home. Spend a Saturday morning perfecting your swing, or treat the family to a delicious dinner at Jerry’s in the evening.
But that’s not all – there’s even more outdoor fun to be had at D’Arcy. The fully completed storm pond is a haven for nature lovers, providing a beautiful backdrop for backyard parties and daily walks. And if you’re feeling adventurous, head over to the west side of the pond, where you’ll find a fitness park complete with ninja warrior style equipment. Or, let the kids loose on the playground on the northeast corner, where they can run, roll and stay active!
- Spec/Quick possession laned homes starting in the mid $500’s.
- Front attached garage two-storey homes starting in the mid $600’s to the low $800’s (1500 sq ft to 2500+ sq ft).
- Bungalows starting in the mid $600’s to low $700’s (1250 sq ft to 1500 sq ft).
- Price excludes promotions or upgrades.
To learn more about this community, click the + icon to reveal additional information. Scroll down to see showhome map directions and social media links.
- Walkout and pond lots.
- Lots backing future school site and greenspace.
- Interactive playgrounds, skating rink and fitness park.
- Gateway Village opening summer 2023.
- Ecole Good Shepherd School to be rebuilt in phase 3.
- Quick access to Calgary, Foothills and downtown Okotoks.
- D’Arcy occupies 280 acres of land on Okotoks’ northern side, a mere 15-minute drive from Calgary.
- It offers an opportunity to reside amidst awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains.
- It boasts fully equipped amenities for your family to relish at present.
Schools & Library:
- Meadow Ridge School
- Westmount School
- Dr. Morris Gibson School
- Foothills Composite High School
- École Beausoleil
- Holy Trinity Academy
- Okotoks Public Library
- Sheep River Library
- High River Centennial Library
- No Frills
Recreation & Golf:
- D’Arcy Ranch Golf Club
- River’s Edge Golf Club
- Crystal Ridge Golf Club
- Kananaskis Country Golf Course
- Okotoks Recreation Centre
Places of Worship:
- St. James Roman Catholic Parish
- Foothills Unitarian Church
- St. Peter’s Anglican Church
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Okotoks Evangelical Free Church
Medical & Emergency Services:
- Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
- Foothills Medical Centre
- Alberta Health Services
- Okotoks Fire Department
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Showhome Floor Plans
Showhome Photos – Pierce
Showhome 3D/Virtual Tour
I am a new home sales consultant, helping people build their dream home because I love the process and helping people bring their vision to life.
I am Chris and I work in new home builds for Sterling Homes in Okotoks, AB. We are always building a wide variety of homes along with lot options for any timeline or customer requirement because we value the importance of home ownership in any phase of life.
I’m in new home sales because I am passionate about helping home buyers start a new chapter in their lives.
Community Lot Map
MON – WED: 2 – 8 pm
SAT-SUN & HOLIDAYS: 12 – 5 pm
CLOSED THURSDAY & FRIDAY
After Hours Please Call: (403) 982-0178
118 SANDSTONE DRIVE, OKOTOKS, AB