Painted Sky, Langdon
Welcome to Painted Sky, which inherits the Prairie aesthetics in the Hamlet of Langdon with benefits of small-town living.
Painted Sky is situated on the east side of Calgary – once known as the ‘good luck town’. With just 12 km from Calgary in the Rocky View County, Langdon is close to the south of Glenmore Trail, east of Vale View Road, and north of Railway Avenue. A 20-minute drive from the City of Calgary and a 15-minute drive to the City of Chestermere.
Painted Sky is a family-oriented community that offers much needed bigger and wider lots meaning more room and space availability – for RV parking, triple car garages, extra storage, gazebos, or play structures. Featuring bigger and Wide Shallow Front Attached Garage lots ranging from 66 ft to 82 ft wide.
All the vital amenities like schools, daycares, medical services, parks, pathways, and retail are all 5 minutes away from Painted Sky.
- Front attached garage two-storey homes starting in the low $600’s to high $600’s (2000 to 2500 sq ft)
- Bungalows starting from the low $600’s (1000 to 1500 sq ft)
- Price excludes promotions or upgrades
To learn more about this community, click the + icon to reveal additional information. Scroll down to see showhome map directions and social media links.
- Planned 2.8 km of new pathways, four playgrounds, six parks, wetland pond area, and one future designated school when complete.
- Home floorplans and styles include Craftsman, Prairie, Farmhouse, and Mid-Century Modern.
- The tree program includes two potted trees per single-family home for selection and delivery once you move into your new home.
- The Owner’s Association (OA) once established, will be responsible for the care, maintenance, and development of unique features in the community.
- Currently, Langdon already has almost 100 acres of parks, open green spaces, and interconnected pathways, stretching from Henderson Road south to Wenstrom Crescent, and a golf club.
- Langdon Park comprising of a skateboard park, outdoor hockey, ice skating rink, and softball fields.
- Every one of the many conveniences like schools, medical clinics, parks, pathways, and retail are each 5 minutes away from Painted Sky, Langdon.
Schools & Library:
- Grade K-9 Langdon School within walking distance from Painted Sky
- Grade K-5 Sarah Thompson School
- Grade 10-12 Chestermere High School
- Chestermere Public Library
- Future Langdon High School will be opening in 2024
- A future school site is also planned for the community
- Langdon Shopping Centre
- Langdon Plaza
- Buy-Low Foods
- Kimmer Country Market
Recreation & Golf:
- Langdon Field House
- Langdon IOOF Hall
- Indus Recreation Centre
- Langdon Women’s Institute
- Serenity Golf Club
- The Track Golf Course
- Heatherglen Golf Course
- 3 recreation and rental facilities available in Langdon which host indoor activities throughout the year
Places of Worship:
- Langdon Community Church
- The Neighbourhood Alliance Church
- St. Gabriel’s – Langdon Catholic Church
Medical & Emergency Services:
- Rockyview General Hospital
- Strathmore General Hospital
- Peter Lougheed Centre
Showhome 3D/Virtual Tour
I am a New Home Sales Experience Provider to help homeowners through the process of building one of the most expensive investments they will make in their lifetime. Helping to create a space that will feel comfortable and proud of to call their home for years to come.
Community Lot Map
MON, TUE & WED: 2 – 8 pm
SAT, SUN & HOLIDAYS: 12 – 5 pm
CLOSED THURSDAY & FRIDAY
After Hours Please Call: 403-936-2480
199 BRANDER AVE, LANGDON, AB