Lanark Landing, Airdrie
Live Big in Lanark Landing!
You have big dreams and Airdrie’s community of Lanark Landing is here to make sure they come true in a home that fits your family and your lifestyle. Lanark Landing offers you more for your hard-earned money. More space, more amenities – the perfect place for your family to land.
Whether you’re gaining square footage or downsizing, you’ll be levelling up and living your biggest lifestyle, whatever that looks like for you.
- Detached laned homes starting from the mid $500s to high $700s (1000 to 2000 sq ft).
To learn more about this community, click the + icon to reveal additional information. Scroll down to see showhome map directions and social media links.
- Lanark Landing has everything you need, including great access to downtown Calgary, the best outdoor amenities, and access to regional multi-use trails.
- Kilometers of pathways connect the community to ponds, parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, and regional pathways.
- Community soccer fields, ball diamonds, and a hockey rink.
- Located close to schools and within walking distance to retail amenities.
- Quick access to Calgary and close to major roadways.
- Lanark Landing community is developing a pump track, a circuit for bike riders to gain momentum by pumping along hills.
- Pump track is similar to a skate park but designed specifically for bikes.
- Pump track is a fun feature for the community, particularly for youth.
- The community has an outdoor skating rink located nearby in King’s Heights.
- Skating rink can be used year-round for skating or street hockey.
- Lanark Landing has kilometers of pathways connecting the community to various greenspaces, sports facilities, and an outdoor amphitheater.
- Residents can enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle within the community.
Schools & Library:
- W.H. Croxford High School
- George McDougall High School
- St. Martin de Porres High School
- Ecole Edwards Elementary School
- R.J. Hawkey Elementary School
- Nose Creek Elementary School
- Meadowbrook Middle School
- Airdrie Koinonia Christian School
- Bert Church High School
- A.E. Bowers Elementary School
- Airdrie Public Library
- Calgary Public Library – Saddletowne Branch
- Calgary Public Library – Country Hills Branch
- Rocky View Schools Central Learning Commons
- Calgary Public Library – Village Square Branch
- CrossIron Mills (15-minute drive from Lanark Landing)
- Kingsview Market
- Towerlane Mall
- Airdrie Town and Country Mall
- Walmart Supercenter
- Canadian Tire
- Home Depot
Recreation & Golf:
- Woodside Golf Course, Woodside Golf Course
- Apple Creek Golf Course, Apple Creek Golf Course
- Collicutt Siding Golf Club, Collicutt Siding G.C. Course
- Harvest Hills Golf Course, Harvest Hills Golf Course
- Country Hills Golf Club, Country Hills G.C. Course
- The Hamptons Golf Club, The Hamptons G.C. Course
Places of Worship:
- Crossfield Baptist Church
- St Paul Catholic Church
- Victory Church
- Airdrie Alliance Church
- Airdrie Victory Fellowship
Medical & Emergency Services:
- Airdrie Community Health Centre
- Strathmore District Health Services
- Peter Loughheed Centre
- Rockyview General Hospital
- Foothills Medical Centr
- Alberta Children’s Hospital
- Cochrane Community Care Centre
Showhome Floor Plans
Showhome Photos – Falabella 2
Showhome Photos – Ramsey
Showhome 3D/Virtual Tour – Falabella 2
Showhome 3D/Virtual Tour – Ramsey
My name is Raman Dhillon and I have been working with Sterling Homes for 10 years. My main goal is to help wonderful families that are looking to purchase or build a home find their perfect home by listening to their wants and needs and linking them up with a floor plan that best fits lifestyle.
MON-TUE: 2 – 8 pm
SAT-SUN & HOLIDAYS: 12 – 5 pm
After Hours Please Call: (403) 980-1189
158 HIGHVIEW GATE, AIRDRIE, AB