A Welcoming Community
Return to an ideal way of living, where children ride their bicycles around the new community of Wedderburn, neighbours wave when you walk by and there is a friendly greeting waiting for you in every shop and on every corner.
Wedderburn is situated on the Northridge Drive leading to Okotoks. The community is named after a well-known family that has been living in the region for a long time. This planned development, located on the northern side of the town, features contemporary architecture, a variety of housing choices, and scenic mountain vistas.
Front Attached Garage Duplex Homes – 16 exclusive lots from Sterling will be made available for purchase, featuring a variety of housing options that range from bungalows to two-story homes. These home plans are designed to cater to individuals looking to either upgrade or downsize their living space and come with an added benefit of adding an optional legal basement suite, which can provide extra income or space for additional family members.
- Front attached garage two-storey homes starting in the high $600s to mid $800s (1500 to 2500+ sq ft).
- Bungalows starting from the mid $600s to high $600s (1000 to 1500 sq ft).
- Wide, walkout and pond lots.
- Triple car garage lots available.
- Price excludes promotions or upgrades.
To learn more about this community, click the + icon to reveal additional information. Scroll down to see showhome map directions and social media links.
- Wedderburn is a community that places emphasis on togetherness, located a mere 15-minute drive south of Calgary, or an easy day-trip distance from the foothills.
- Positioned along Northridge Drive that leads to Okotoks, Wedderburn is situated.
- Located close to Meadow Ridge, Good Shepherd and Holy Trinity Academy.
- Take a leisurely walk-through downtown Okotoks and stop by local shops and galleries while catching up with your neighbours.
- Experience the breathtaking natural surroundings of the nearby golf course while walking 18 holes or simply enjoy watching deer wander through your backyard.
- Discover Okotoks through its vast network of interconnected community pathways, covering over 85 km, and explore the beauty of nature on foot, bike or while jogging.
- Quick access to Calgary, Foothills and downtown Okotoks.
- Future Gateway Village will be home to local retailers.
Schools & Library:
- Westmount School
- Dr. Morris Gibson School
- Foothills Composite High School
- École Beausoleil
- Holy Trinity Academy
- Okotoks Public Library
- Sheep River Library
- High River Centennial Library
- No Frills
Recreation & Golf:
- D’Arcy Ranch Golf Club
- River’s Edge Golf Club
- Crystal Ridge Golf Club
- Kananaskis Country Golf Course
- Okotoks Recreation Centre
Places of Worship:
- St. James Roman Catholic Parish
- Foothills Unitarian Church
- St. Peter’s Anglican Church
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Okotoks Evangelical Free Church
Medical & Emergency Services:
- Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
- Foothills Medical Centre
- Alberta Health Services
- Okotoks Fire Department
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Showhome Floor Plans
Showhome Photos – Carlton
Showhome Photos – Duplex
Showhome 3D/Virtual Tour
I am a new home sales consultant, helping people build their dream home because I love the process and helping people bring their vision to life.
I am Chris and I work in new home builds for Sterling Homes in Okotoks, AB. We are always building a wide variety of homes along with lot options for any timeline or customer requirement because we value the importance of home ownership in any phase of life.
I’m in new home sales because I am passionate about helping home buyers start a new chapter in their lives.
Community Lot Map
MON – WED – THURS: 2 – 8 pm
SAT-SUN & HOLIDAYS: 12 – 5 pm
After Hours Please Call: (403) 982-0998
4 HIGHWOOD DRIVE, OKOTOKS, AB