A Boutique Community in Okotoks
A beautiful community, nestled in the northeast corner of Okotoks, there was a magical place called Ranchers’ Rise. With stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and wide-open spaces, it was a place of tranquility and peace.
Ranchers’ Rise is more than just a place to live. It is a place of adventure and excitement! With two playgrounds located conveniently along the pathway system, families can have everything they need for an active lifestyle. From trails to wetlands, athletic fields to a hobbyist airstrip and Beatrice Wyndham Park, the possibilities were endless.
And if that wasn’t enough, Ranchers’ Rise residents has access to their very own soccer pitch, perfect for a game on a sunny day. And in the winter, they could go skating on the frozen ponds, or watch a game of baseball on one of Okotoks’ largest diamonds, overlooking the stunning wetlands.
Ranchers’ Rise is more than just a place to call home. It is a place where dreams can come true and adventure beckons at every turn. So come and join us and let Ranchers’ Rise become your new fairytale home!
- Front attached garage 2-story homes starting in the mid $600s – high $800s (1500 to 2500+ sq ft).
- Bungalows in the low $600s – high $700s (1000 to 1500 sq ft).
- Triple car garage lots.
- Greenspace and pond lots.
To learn more about this community, click the + icon to reveal additional information. Scroll down to see showhome map directions and social media links.
- Ranchers’ Rise is an active-lifestyle community located in the northeast corner of Okotoks.
- It offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and various outdoor recreational amenities like pathways, trails, playgrounds, athletic fields, a hobbyist airstrip, and Beatrice Wyndham Park.
- The community has beautiful homes that are designed to meet the needs of families with different lifestyles and life stages.
- The homes are built to architectural standards that reflect their character and come in different lot styles, including level lots, walkouts, and sunshine lots.
- A truly unique place to call home, Ranchers’ Rise is ideally located in the Northeast corner of friendly Okotoks.
- Blending quiet family living, wide-open spaces, character homes, and the inspiring beauty of nature, life here moves at a pace all its own.
- 3 KM of walking paths weaving through the community and around the wet pond.
- Community ball diamond, soccer pitch, and 2 playgrounds.
- New Ecole Beausoleil Francophone School located within the community and quick access to nearby schools.
- Quick access to Calgary, Foothills and downtown Okotoks.
Schools & Library:
- Meadow Ridge School
- Westmount School
- Dr. Morris Gibson School
- Foothills Composite High School
- École Beausoleil
- Holy Trinity Academy
- Okotoks Public Library
- Sheep River Library
- High River Centennial Library
- No Frills
Recreation & Golf:
- D’Arcy Ranch Golf Club
- River’s Edge Golf Club
- Crystal Ridge Golf Club
- Kananaskis Country Golf Course
- Okotoks Recreation Centre
Places of Worship:
- St. James Roman Catholic Parish
- Foothills Unitarian Church
- St. Peter’s Anglican Church
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Okotoks Evangelical Free Church
Medical & Emergency Services:
- Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
- Foothills Medical Centre
- Alberta Health Services
- Okotoks Fire Department
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Showhome Floor Plans
Showhome 3D/Virtual Tour
I am a new home sales consultant, helping people build their dream home because I love the process and helping people bring their vision to life.
I am Chris and I work in new home builds for Sterling Homes in Okotoks, AB. We are always building a wide variety of homes along with lot options for any timeline or customer requirement because we value the importance of home ownership in any phase of life.
I’m in new home sales because I am passionate about helping home buyers start a new chapter in their lives.
MON – WED: 2 – 8 pm
SAT-SUN & HOLIDAYS: 12 – 5 pm
After Hours Please Call: (403) 982-0740
121 RANCHERS VIEW, OKOTOKS, AB